Bale is an amazing talent, and one that is going in the right direction of paving his way into the footballing world of greats. He has everything from pace, guile and agility to his powerhouse of a left boot.
As it stands at the moment he is still a Tottenham player and will remain playing for the club come August 18th according to AVB, Levy and the club - he is going nowhere. But across the channel there is a little comic book called Marca that seem to be doing their bit to help Bale off to Madrid, and if you are silly enough to believe the reports, he has already signed which makes reading this post pointless.
Deep down I know Bale will end up in Spain at sometime in his career, he is exceptionally talent and who wouldn't want to end up a Madrid or Barcelona. There are just so many conflicting stories and ridiculous amounts of toot coming out of Spain, its impossible not to laugh at their audacity to publish such dribble, but I do believe Madrid are behind it, even though they would deny any involvement, UEFA/FIFA haven't got the balls to do anything about it either.
I'm not going to jump on the band wagon and say Bale owes us at Spurs anything, and if that was the case he owes a lot more to Southampton who discovered him. All clubs win and lose players its part and parcel of a footballers career but what I can't stand is clubs unsettling players and making them turn against their current clubs. Bale unlike rat-face Moodyric behaves and acts like a true professional and that I salute him for.
There is an official petition about reporting Madrid, please sign it not just for Spurs but other clubs who fall victim to Madrid or any other club that think they are a superpower above the rest and claim DNA is theirs.
Stop Real Madrid illegally tapping up players - Petition
As it stands at the moment he is still a Tottenham player and will remain playing for the club come August 18th according to AVB, Levy and the club - he is going nowhere. But across the channel there is a little comic book called Marca that seem to be doing their bit to help Bale off to Madrid, and if you are silly enough to believe the reports, he has already signed which makes reading this post pointless.
Deep down I know Bale will end up in Spain at sometime in his career, he is exceptionally talent and who wouldn't want to end up a Madrid or Barcelona. There are just so many conflicting stories and ridiculous amounts of toot coming out of Spain, its impossible not to laugh at their audacity to publish such dribble, but I do believe Madrid are behind it, even though they would deny any involvement, UEFA/FIFA haven't got the balls to do anything about it either.
I'm not going to jump on the band wagon and say Bale owes us at Spurs anything, and if that was the case he owes a lot more to Southampton who discovered him. All clubs win and lose players its part and parcel of a footballers career but what I can't stand is clubs unsettling players and making them turn against their current clubs. Bale unlike rat-face Moodyric behaves and acts like a true professional and that I salute him for.
There is an official petition about reporting Madrid, please sign it not just for Spurs but other clubs who fall victim to Madrid or any other club that think they are a superpower above the rest and claim DNA is theirs.
Stop Real Madrid illegally tapping up players - Petition
No comments:
Post a Comment