I have finally managed to land my hands on another SNES. A few weekends back me and my brother was going through literally a shed load of things and stumbled upon a dark, green box that has definitely seen better days very much like the ones you would have seen in the classic point and click days.
We dusted it off and slowly lifted the lid and to our surprise it was loaded of SNES games and what used to resemble as SNES console, well it did work until my brother went into a complete nerd rage after I double perfected him on Killer Instinct, considering I was bend over looking through my legs! I'm pretty useless at fighting games which probably heightened the tension that fateful night.
Thankfully we've outgrown the sibling rivalry that once was the bane of our childhood and have been playing all the next gen consoles over the years, the latest one 'should' definitely survive, I'm just guessing Killer Instinct will remain off the menu for the foreseeable future.
We dusted it off and slowly lifted the lid and to our surprise it was loaded of SNES games and what used to resemble as SNES console, well it did work until my brother went into a complete nerd rage after I double perfected him on Killer Instinct, considering I was bend over looking through my legs! I'm pretty useless at fighting games which probably heightened the tension that fateful night.
This is all that remains of our first SNES
Thankfully we've outgrown the sibling rivalry that once was the bane of our childhood and have been playing all the next gen consoles over the years, the latest one 'should' definitely survive, I'm just guessing Killer Instinct will remain off the menu for the foreseeable future.

No comments:
Post a Comment