To cut a long sad story short, in the space of two months I lost both my Dad and our 14 year old bulldog 'Winston'. It has been the toughest period in all my 32 levels but I don't think anything can fill the void left by either and nothing can make any of this less painful.
Recently I was looking to get another dog, mainly to try and raise the happiness levels at home and to lift a little of the gloom that surrounds the family at the moment. After mulling over and over about the breed of dog I wanted, I come to the conclusion that its too soon for another dog as nothing can compare to the 14 years of companionship that we cherished with Winny.
So after much debate I decided to try something new and spontaneously went out and got a kitten. We called him Nim. The ironic thing is I've never been a cat person, in fact the idea of a cat used to terrify the bejesus out of me. I'm not sure where that came from, I've never been attacked nor owned one, I've just always been a dog person.
He was born on 1st March 2013 and here he is (shot with my Canon 40D):
I have also have a few funnies of Nim settling in at home, but this is my best one yet. (shot with Samsung S3):
![]() |
| Winston at Christmas, at least he tried to get into the party mood.. |
This is one of the funniest memories of Winston.
Recently I was looking to get another dog, mainly to try and raise the happiness levels at home and to lift a little of the gloom that surrounds the family at the moment. After mulling over and over about the breed of dog I wanted, I come to the conclusion that its too soon for another dog as nothing can compare to the 14 years of companionship that we cherished with Winny.
So after much debate I decided to try something new and spontaneously went out and got a kitten. We called him Nim. The ironic thing is I've never been a cat person, in fact the idea of a cat used to terrify the bejesus out of me. I'm not sure where that came from, I've never been attacked nor owned one, I've just always been a dog person.
He was born on 1st March 2013 and here he is (shot with my Canon 40D):
I have also have a few funnies of Nim settling in at home, but this is my best one yet. (shot with Samsung S3):

No comments:
Post a Comment